- This software is distributed as a file named “S-NWU___-000900WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges.
- Before beginning installation, exit Webcam Utility and all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download S-NWU___-000900WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run S-NWU___-000900WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- Note: There is no need to launch the software when installation is complete. No shortcut will be added to the menus or desktop.
List of supported cameras:
- Nikon Z7
- Nikon Z6
- Nikon Z5
- Nikon Z50
- Nikon D6
- Nikon D850
- Nikon D780
- Nikon D500
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D6500
For more information check this dedicated Nikon USA website
Today Nikon released the previously promised Webcam Utility Version 0.9.0 – here is the download linkhere is the download link (still in beta): This software is distributed as a file named “S-NWU___-000900WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update. When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges. Before beginning
The post Nikon released Webcam Utility Beta version 0.9.0 appeared first on Nikon Rumors.
Nikon announced the development of new webcam software (beta version coming in early August)
Nikon Wireless Transmitter Utility, Camera Control Pro 2 and ViewNX-i/Capture NX-D updates released
Nikon KeyMission 360/170 utility version 1.0.3 releasedRead MoreNikon Software, Nikon webcam software, Nikon Webcam UtilityNikon Rumors